But when you are invited, go and sit down in the lowest place, so that when he who invited you comes he may say to you, ‘Friend, go up higher.’ Then you will have glory in the presence of those who sit at the table with you.~ Luke 14:10. Social Quotient is a 3-day seminar that will cover a wide range of topics to help children develop good manners, etiquette and social graces. As children grow and interact with others, it is important that they learn how to behave in a way that is Christ-like, polite, respectful, and considerate.
All children are welcomed aged 6-17
What Will They Learn?
- Good manners vs bad manners
- Confident greetings and polite conversation skills
- Kindness and showing respect to other
- How to address adults and their peers
- Fundamentals of proper table manners
- Hygiene and proper posture
$10 per child
Session 1: Sunday, June 25, 2023, 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm
Session 2: Sunday, July 9, 2023, 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm
Etiquette Dinner: Sunday, July 16, 2023, 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm